|Latest News||Recent News Headlines|
Jan 19 2014 - Weekend Results - Way to go SJTC
The 6th annual Moncton Open took place this weekend at the CEPS Vance Toner Stadium on the Universite de Moncton Campus. Over 150 athletes took part in this event. Some of the SJTC highlights include:
- Mitch Quigg (Saint John) of Saint John Track Club smashed the senior men's pole vault record of 3.70m, set last year, with a height of 4.00m.
- Erik Klein (Saint John) of Saint John Track Club broke the Maters 35-40 300m record with a time of 42.91.
- Alex Coffin ( Saint John) of Saint John Track Club broke the Masters 45-50 1000m record with a time of 2:58.15.
Full Results can be found here: http://anb.ca/Results/view-results.php?id=686
Many SJTC athletes were in action this weekend out of the province, competing in other competitions across Canada and in the United States.
- Nick MacMackin of Saint John, running for the Windsor Lancers, ran a new personal best of 1:53.41 in the 800m at the Mike Lints Invitational in Allendale, Michigan. This is the 2nd fastest junior 800m ever run by a New Brunswick athlete.
- Matt McNeil of Saint John, competing for Dalhousie, ran the 3000m at the Athletics Nova Scotia Meet in Halifax and finished 2nd, with a time of 8:44:45.
- Paul Gautier of Rothesay Broke the Masters 45-49 Weight Throw record with a toss of 12m72
• 2017-04-13 - Important Notice about Jason Reindl