|Club Excellence Affiliate|
In October 2014, the Saint John Track Club was the first sport club in Canada of any kind to be certified under the Club Excellence program.
The Club Excellence program is based on a set of 30 standardswhich are supported by tools and resources to help community clubs. It was developed by a group of like-minded organizations who came together around the development and delivery of a national, workshop-based program designed to help sport clubs provide quality programming and effective club management practices.
Create a network of healthy, strong and sustainable sport clubs and sport organizations in Canada.
Increase the capacity of sport clubs and sport organizations to deliver ethically based and developmentally appropriate programs for all participants.
The vision and mission will be supported by the following outcomes:
· Strengthened sport organizations through volunteer leadership training;
· Increased interaction and strengthened partnerships among sport organizations;
· Improved operational effectiveness and capacity of sport clubs and organizations to meet current and future challenges;
· Increased awareness and use of tools and resources available for sport clubs and sport organisations to deliver quality programming; and
· Consistent and shared quality standards upon which to build a recognized brand for Club Excellence.