The Saint John Track Club is committed to developing athlete members who are physically and mentally confident and strong. This means providing sound and systematic physical training but also educating on aspects related to sport and life. As such you will find various resource files and tools to better prepare our athletes.
If you are ever looking for specific information or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our high performance coach Jason Reindl.
- /ckfinder/userfiles/files/Sleep,%20Recovery,%20and%20Human%20Performance.pdf Sleep, Recovery, and Human Performance by. Canadian Sport for Life. (posted 12/5/2013
- /ckfinder/userfiles/files/Monitoring%20Sheet.pdf Daily Monitoring sheet (posted 12/5/2013)
- /ckfinder/userfiles/files/Pre-Competition%20Plan.pdf Pre-Competition Planning sheet (posted 12/5/2013)
- /ckfinder/userfiles/files/Post%20Race%20Evaluation.pdf Post Race Evaluation sheet (posted 12/5/2013)
- /ckfinder/userfiles/files/2015_01_06 SJTC Education 1.pdf SJTC Education Sheets (Planning and Athlete/Coach Role Sheets (posted 01/06/2015)